Please pray over my mental and ###

I'm sorry to learn about the difficulties you're facing, friend. Just said a prayer for you, that the Lord will surround you with His loving presence and fill you with His peace. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray over me, there is some kind of indwelling Jew of my past bothering me. I pray that I am not forced to accept things I can not understand and the strength to know what to do, I feel like someone is being mindful of me for their own self righteousness and it is excluding me from...
Replies
11
Views
216
Hi this is ###. I’m going through a tough time with job interviews, and it’s affecting my mental health. I feel anxious and discouraged at times. Please pray that God strengthens me, removes my fear, and opens the right door for a good job.
Replies
12
Views
266
Prayer team - my heart is heavy right now. I’m dealing with my mother in a home do Alzheimer’s and fading away. Pray that she will know Jesus in her final days. Pray provision over my family as my job may be going away and I’ll need to find a new one so I can provide for my family. Help us in...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom