Please pray my life could be in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God Hey Lord Jesus since you going to let bad and wrong happen to me and my relationships with my ### / ### Brothers / Best Friends then just make me disappear and turn to dust and everything on my last prayer in Jesus might fine holy powerful name amen
Replies
6
Views
260
I speak decree declare demand command create I’m needing help I put classical music on for PEACE & HARMONY where I live for in the living room to have a nice ambiance. Now moving forward I need Judgements Justice Swiftly over who in the house turned it off that’s so EVIL it’s a direct hit again...
Replies
9
Views
284
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,366
Messages
16,787,488
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom