Please pray my glucose and cholesterol levels are well ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please pray my glucose and cholesterol levels are well with the normal range and will improve and my pancreas is functioning normal and I am no longer classed as diabetic, ever, in Jesus name, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My stress levels are very high due to family problems in the past and problems with my job coach in the past. These last 5 years have been very horrible; people treat me and others horribly, and sometimes I want to kill myself. My life is so unfair. I am a very nice Godly person and I get...
Replies
10
Views
391
I could not sleep at all last night & i don't feel well today either I am tired of living in fear & being scared all of the time Father In Jesus's Name please help me in every area of my life if i ever needed YOU GOD it is right now thank-you God Amen
Replies
12
Views
658
Oh dear Lord my cholesterol levels hv shot up after a year of it being norm ... I pray for wisdom to eat healthy as I already am exercising right, the problem must be my diet Inspite of being on the leaner side Oh Dear Lord hv mercy, I hate being back on meds again 🙈🙏🙈 Request for prayers dear...
Replies
8
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,155
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom