Please pray my fertility rejuvenates and I ###

Please pray my fertility rejuvenates and I develop much younger and healthier eggs, please pray I’m protected from cancer
I pray Lord that you answer this lady’s prayers and bless us all with fertility Lord give us a chance to have these babies that you wanted to bless us with please Lord God
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I/my fertility is protected, and that ###, ###, ###, and all the others including those working at the unit are forced to resign and return funds of mine they stole.
Replies
8
Views
486
Lord please help me with my fertility and touch my reproductive system with full force fertility this month coming when ovulation begins and please fertilize me and let implantation take place I've been praying for so long and nothing please bless my womb and a positive pregnancy test Lord and...
Replies
13
Views
761
Please pray my fertility becomes perfect and strong
Replies
9
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom