Please pray my fertility is healed and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### & very healthy. My greatest wish is to meet a wonderful man, get married, then pregnant, & give birth to a healthy, biological baby. I missed a menstrual period for the first time in ### years in ###, got a full one in ###, but now my scheduled ### period is late. I’m terrified it’s...
Replies
9
Views
406
Please pray I/my fertility is protected, and that ###, ###, ###, and all the others including those working at the unit are forced to resign and return funds of mine they stole.
Replies
8
Views
486
Lord please help me with my fertility and touch my reproductive system with full force fertility this month coming when ovulation begins and please fertilize me and let implantation take place I've been praying for so long and nothing please bless my womb and a positive pregnancy test Lord and...
Replies
13
Views
761
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom