Please pray my family realise I really ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trying so hard, but the more I do the right thing, the more problems I am having. I pray, attend church, and read the bible. I do my best to help others but the problems linger and I am requesting prayer. First I ask for prayer for the mentally ill client that threatened me on the phone...
Replies
15
Views
200
So I've been living with my parents and family this whole time and though it's not that bad, I really feel so suffocated here. I've never felt like home, or even myself. It feels like if I don't move out my life would be hell... I want to move out, be independent. I feel like being in a cage...
Replies
9
Views
227
Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...
Replies
11
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,695
Messages
16,814,094
Members
650,957
Latest member
Twoyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom