Please pray my ### are healthy and ...

Ffimelg

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray my ovaries are healthy and I have two beautiful and talented lovely healthy children with my own eggs and no hormone changes until my ###.
 
Lord please bless your child with her needs in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.

Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in Jesus name, that my heavy hear find peace and that God may give me comfort. If He considers me worthy, please pray that He blesses me with a healthy child and cleanses my body of anything that may be preventing it. I don’t know how to pray for myself anymore. Sometimes I...
Replies
9
Views
151
I dont know what to do. I love my children and grandchildren so very much. But my daughter seems to despise me. I love her and miss my little boys so much .im clueless. I ho to their sports and she doesn't speak. Please pray. Also please i have had gut issues that I had to have emergency surgery...
Replies
15
Views
126
Life in because everyone I knew was screwed over that stuck up for me ends now they r not made bots that r EVIL from Satan and crew to run around in my GRACE or Energy. Life in BIND UP Satan and crew that decided to be God’s over me Make guys GAY until they didn’t even have a choice but to sell...
Replies
6
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom