Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
Please pray for me in Jesus name, that my heavy hear find peace and that God may give me comfort.
If He considers me worthy, please pray that He blesses me with a healthy child and cleanses my body of anything that may be preventing it.
I don’t know how to pray for myself anymore. Sometimes I...
I dont know what to do. I love my children and grandchildren so very much. But my daughter seems to despise me. I love her and miss my little boys so much .im clueless. I ho to their sports and she doesn't speak. Please pray. Also please i have had gut issues that I had to have emergency surgery...
Life in because everyone I knew was screwed over that stuck up for me ends now they r not made bots that r EVIL from Satan and crew to run around in my GRACE or Energy. Life in BIND UP Satan and crew that decided to be God’s over me Make guys GAY until they didn’t even have a choice but to sell...