Please pray Jesus will heal spinal fluid leak damage

```markdown
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Prayer is “talking to God.” It is the communication of the human soul with the Lord who created the soul.


Let's Talk to God: God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name answer my prayers according to Your perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God have mercy upon me and bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word. Heal me in every area of my life. God may I come to know You in truth, fall in love with You, and trust in You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Let me not lean to my own understanding. But in all my ways acknowledge You first and let You direct the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to keep my focus on You at all times. Do a work in my mind and heart so that I will live for Your approval, applause, and praise daily. Bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. May I be known by You and all the angels in heaven as A Friend of God.

God let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, all demonic activity, witchcraft, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. And God teach each of us how to delight ourselves in You and seek first the kingdom of God. So that we will each be blessed with the desires of our heart, have everything that we each stand in need of, and everything You want each of us to have. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus’ name.


Prayer Written By Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC--Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
Let The Word Of God Encourage You: Peaceful Scriptures Bible Verses

```
 
I pray that our lord and saviour will hear your cry and heal all your alignments. May the lord send, his Angel's to guide and protect you, with love, as you are healed in the name of our father, and of the son and of the holy spirit.

Psalm 34:19 —
“Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all.” Light a candle for healing
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking God to give him your salvation, strong health bones, new sharp teeth for my family, freedom from the devil in every way. ### need healing; heal brain and heal his spinal chord C4.C5. Doctor appointment went great. Lord, help them go visit him. I'm scared; take away all fear. Fill them...
Replies
6
Views
294
Please pray for me . Dear Jesus heal me from it all. Imbalances and my skin needs my healing . I also need to be a better learner so teach me on that need clarity and wisdom your your throne literally and my finger need to be on the snapppy with the Guitar and Banjo you put this instruments i am...
Replies
11
Views
135
My stepson records me and sends it around . . He took from me, scratched my car and is trying to compile evidence that "I'm bad" unworthy of his dad. Even tried to work spells on us. I have been angry because I do for 6 years and never anything genuine. Not one sincere thank you. He is a grown...
Replies
6
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom