Please pray ### is unable to lie ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Jesus, only in Your name. I am unable to physically move forward, presumably due to my ligaments, tendons and connective tissue. Please Jesus, please help me!
Replies
8
Views
193
I'm having really bad tooth pain. We just got two root canals for me, but that alone cost me $### a month, and I have ### more cavities, with several more needing root canals. I can't even pay it, my parents had to pay it, and I'm still in severe pain. I've been struggling to find work going on...
Replies
10
Views
188
The emergency line was unable to assist with this procedure. They said that the police could not assist with the ongoing situation. My landlord is not answering my calls and my mother is afraid to reach out to him because of the financial threats. Please pray that someone speaks up for us in...
Replies
11
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom