Please pray ### is offered lovely singing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A few weeks ago, I shared a prayer request about a potential opportunity in academia at an institution of higher education. The very next day, I was informed that the job had officially been posted, and that application reviews and interviews for the candidate pool are expected to begin May 2...
Replies
11
Views
241
Dear Prayer Warriors, I have been jobless for ###. I attended an interview, awaiting for the interview results. Please pray that I may get selected and receive an offer letter.
Replies
9
Views
429
Please pray The ### offers my son the position that he interviewed for ### interview this morning. Please. He stumbled on a few words with the final meeting and we need prayer please, for this has been a position he has interviewed since ###. please pray the ###/### offers him the job. He needs...
Replies
6
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom