please pray in my matter

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me discernment, wisdom, creativity, and understanding to produce ideas that matter and empower productivity. Help me identify real problems and develop innovative solutions that strengthen industries, create opportunities, improve efficiency, and transform...
Replies
10
Views
121
Dear saints, kindly pray that my office colleague and myself should remain in this same division. I am taking retirement in few months. Please pray that he should remain in this same division in the name of Lord Jesus
Replies
11
Views
152
I move to a new city because I met someone, I’m not getting a lot out of this relationship and always being left the look at the back of his head and listening to projects being carryed through, I’m not getting enough attention and not feeling very attractive anymore. I’m starting to feel...
Replies
13
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom