Please pray in agreement for complete healing ...

My friend, I'm praying for ###.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal ### from cancer. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually. Father I ask that You would protect Your child's health, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I said a prayer for ###’s healing. Also, we know that God desires all to come to Him and that He answers prayer, so I’m joining you in asking Him to bring ### and her family to a saving faith in Jesus. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, i am asking for or prayers , praying that he can beat this cancer . Please pray FOR HIM Lord i ask for your healing power to touch his body . Restore his health Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! he still has...
Replies
12
Views
231
Lord Jesus please heal my mother completely. Take away her pain. Poease touch her with your healing hands. Have mercy oh Lord. Please heal her completely physically and emotionally. I know that there’s no impossible fof you Lord. I pray for this through the mighty and powerful name of our Lord...
Replies
7
Views
141
Pray for complete healing and recovery of our daughter. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
15
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom