Please pray I’m protected from any further ...

Oidaomai

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray I’m protected from any further scandals or fake accusations
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the United States Postal Service to be able to deliver their delayed mail or packages to ###, ### today without any further delay in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
397
Please pray I’m protected from ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and the other predators (###)
Replies
8
Views
637
Please pray I’m protected from the offenders, inc. ### and the other paedophiles. Please pray all are removed from office and that ### is jailed for life.
Replies
7
Views
548
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom