Please pray I will completely forgive myself for cashing ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever11

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray I will completely forgive myself for cashing in a life insurance policy three years ago. My grandparents bought that policy for me before they died, and I ended up using that money to file bankruptcy and other misuse of the money by me was done. I really feel heartbroken and regretful about this huge sinful mistake.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I have prayed for you. In JESUS name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come to you with a heavy heart full of burden and full of love, lord I have confessed my sins to you and you have forgiven me and I thank you, now I ask for your help again lord that you help me to forgive myself for my sins against ###, lord I also ask that if it is your will...
Replies
10
Views
430
Please pray that I would completely forgive and bless anyone who has hurt me, and that I would therefore be healed of the afflictions that years of unforgiveness have brought (###, ###, inability to control anger, anxiety, etc.).
Replies
8
Views
276
Please pray that I will forgive myself for quitting or not accepting several jobs in the past. I think God showed me that because I was going to a cultic style church then, and was very into false teachings, and the Pastor and other Staff there were very controlling, and I got extremely...
Replies
3
Views
13
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom