Please pray that I will forgive myself for quitting

Johnny1973

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I will forgive myself for quitting or not accepting several jobs in the past. I think God showed me that because I was going to a cultic style church then, and was very into false teachings, and the Pastor and other Staff there were very controlling, and I got extremely deceived. It was not until I left that church that I began having more success with jobs, even though I got fired from several jobs, permanent and temporary ones. I am now disabled and do not work, but get social security disability benefits. May I let go of my past relating to all of this, and be happy by focusing on the present more.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has been brainwashed by my mother-in-law about how bad her father is. He had indeed committed adultery. My wife has told me how he has schemed against the family, how he had wanted to give all his assets to his second family. Now he has passed away but my wife still has not forgiven him...
Replies
8
Views
196
Jesus Christ forgive please take on me direction in my life. I'm sorry for poor life choices and decisions lack of discipline wisdom knowledge and self destruction with drug addiction and homelessness I'm sorry if I wronged anyone without being unaware or because of circumstances of my mental...
Replies
7
Views
307
Dear heavenly father I come to you right now in the name of Jesus to tell you lord that every day is agony for me at the moment because I keep living in the things that I have done and no matter what I tried to do I can't forgive myself I know you have forgiven me but I just don't know what to...
Replies
7
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom