Please pray I make great business decisions to help my business to grow. Please let the Lord show me the way with His guidance and support. Please keep me and my family safe from sickness and crime.
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Have A Blessed Thankful Easter Resurrection Sunday. I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.
Remember to spend time with God thanking Him for all He has done for you. Read God's Word. Pray God's Word. Declare God's Word. Obey God's Word. Live God's Word. In Jesus' name may you fall in Love with God with all your heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit because God is so in love with you.
I am at a pinnacle with my job. I may be retiring in seven months or less. I have to decide whether to take in a new employee who is well aware of my decision. She may be able to take over my business when I leave. I’ve never had an employee. I’ve always been a one-man show. I know this person...
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, thanksgiving, and expectation. Father, I ask for the power of the Holy Spirit to move mightily in every area of my life, my family, my finances, my business, my future, and the things that concern my heart. Let...
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and confidence, knowing that You hear the prayers of Your children. Lord, I lift up ###, his cabinet, and leaders throughout the world. Grant them wisdom...