Please pray I have a successful day ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I work a all commission job and this month my numbers are not where they need to be. I want to be successful. I need to be successful to support myself and my family. please help pray for me that today and the remaining days of this month I am successful I earn the ### in one day. in Jesus name...
Replies
7
Views
268
I request prayers that we have a very successful consultation day today and that our practice continues to be supernaturally successful, supernaturally prosperous, supernaturally profitable, and with an abundant and supernatural flow of new patients. Also, that we may serve with love, kindness...
Replies
7
Views
166
I am a teacher. I am going to watch over state exam. Please pray that everything will be ok, smooth and easy going. No problems or complications. Favor from coordinators/leaders and principals. All people at the state exam, especially teachers and authorities WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACES...
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom