please pray i get a new job ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak life I get a new home place to stay near beach I don’t bother with credit cards or check n go I just work and buy one item at a time greatly im done with today I get some sleep move into the tiny room forget the garage it’s way to Hot 🥵 I find a place to Stay near the water or beach my...
Replies
10
Views
146
Life in I get a SWEET BOYFRIEND THAT WANTS TO TEACH ME WHAT I NEED TO BE ME AGAIN OR THE NEW ME EVEN BETTER GREATLYYY BASICS HEALEDDDD HOW TO read and write HEALED IMMEDIATELY I CAN GREATLY BE POSITIVE HOLD A PEN GREATLYYY NO WORRIES…LIFE IN IM IN MY EARNED EXTRAVAGANZA EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR...
Replies
5
Views
97
I get more hours at work perks and a gift bag greatlyyy I get the Perfume I love and until I can afford it I get one more Job save up my money for a Place of my own to own rent to own greatlyyy I don’t give up today I get some loving today greatly my shields are healed I can have my uncommon...
Replies
8
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom