Please pray I get a lot of ...

Guyofay

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray I get a lot of compensation for mis-treatment by police
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been stuck on a plane for several hours due to various delays. I won’t get in until midnight and will have to take an Uber to my hotel. Please pray I can get one and get to my hotel quickly and safely once I land. I’m worried
Replies
13
Views
223
I request prayers that we start getting a lot of consultation calls again. I ask that God fills up our consultation schedule with lots of new patients who show up, signing up for treatment and who are really happy with the results. Also, that God takes away all of my fear and doubt about my...
Replies
10
Views
307
Pray for me so i can achieve A+ in my two courses 2213 and 2214
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,470
Members
649,471
Latest member
Khiereth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom