Please pray I get a huge financial ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I need a huge financial blessing to pay for a much needed health situation that insurance will not cover. I also need to get out of a domestic abuse situation and need a financial blessing to move.
Replies
7
Views
283
I’ve been stuck on a plane for several hours due to various delays. I won’t get in until midnight and will have to take an Uber to my hotel. Please pray I can get one and get to my hotel quickly and safely once I land. I’m worried
Replies
13
Views
228
Life into existence 💯👍🌹🙏🤗🌏🚙🏠🔨🧬💕🎁🐈‍⬛My mom my 3 Offspring ps THEFE spouses the moon on my iPad can like me love me normally..Because of the unreasonable men women and extension abusive men unreasonable men GREATLY from my life even in the past that r way to crazy for me forget me greatly that r...
Replies
9
Views
32
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,012
Messages
16,794,432
Members
649,583
Latest member
Saerointon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom