Please pray I can somehow make contact ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
179
Please pray that I can somehow find an affordable place to move to as soon as possible. My truck quit on me, and I'm not sure how I will move what stuff I do have, but there has to be a way out! The place I am currently living at has a wiring problem and is probably dangerous in general. A...
Replies
8
Views
235
Dear God, please have ### make contact with his parents today. Please end our concerns and anxiety. Lord, I have had very little sleep due to inflammation in my mouth, please heal me. Please let me get through today by giving me energy. I have a long day at work and then I have my Alpha course...
Replies
8
Views
552
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom