Please pray I can hire a reliable ###

Zirele

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray I can hire a reliable and good quality employee soon before our busy season hits. Please pray my current employees will hang in there while we search for one. Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Pray, Hope and don't Worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayers (Saint Padre Pio). Praying for you, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father thank you please help me further my musical talents to glorify you I pray no one will stop me and i pray you pick the best song for the next song in Jesus name amen THANK YOU for it all I am also praying for everyone in this site to have their needs met in Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
58
Please pray I can quickly find a reliable quality employee with experience that can get along with the other employees.
Replies
7
Views
390
Jesus i pray for everything to function in this camera for this event to go smooth in JESUS Christ name amen , Father i pray for VICTORY in your name we ask AMEN
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom