Please pray i can find a new ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY THAT I CAN FIND MY MISSING ITEM THIS AFTERNOON AS IT HAD FALLEN AND I DID NOT REALIZE THAT UNTIL I GOT TO MY DESTINATION... I AM GOING TO RE-TRACE MY STEPS AND PLEASE PRAY ANGELS GUIDE ME TO IT THIS AFTERNOON IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU EVERYONE !
Replies
11
Views
323
I’m overweight and it’s been my goal to do a long hike. I’m attempting Saturday & I’m scared. Pray God gives me the endurance & the courage.
Replies
12
Views
132
LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE ASAP FAR AS POSSIBLE GREATLY A NEW HOME SAFE SECURE GREATLYYYYYYY IN SECRET OUT OF ### OUT OF ### URGENTLYYY FROM WHERE IAM FAR AWAY WITH MY 2 CATS SATAN ### ### SHITE CREW HAVE NOTHING OF MINE MY MOMS MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR ALLIANCES OUR PETS TO KEEP GREATLYYYYYY EVER...
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,023
Messages
16,817,908
Members
651,143
Latest member
Kloyreinain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom