Please pray God's Will be done in ...

Please pray God's Will be done in my life. I want to serve Him with all my heart and soul. Bring the right job to me please. I’d like God to send me a nice Christian Husband to share my life with and go to Church together. Thank you!
I prayed this prayer for you 🙏!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for one another daily. Please pray for me. May God's Will Be Done in all our lives and in all the lives of everyone we pray for and pray with. In Jesus' Precious and Holy Name. Amen. Hallelujah! Glory To God! Praise The Lord! Thank You Jesus!
Replies
12
Views
144
Please pray God’s will be done in my relationship with ###
Replies
9
Views
352
Please pray God’s will be done in my relationship with ###
Replies
7
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,408
Messages
16,822,416
Members
651,366
Latest member
Othoasorerton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom