Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Candee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Candee

Guest
Please help the doctors find out what is causing my ### gland problem, it is so painful. Also, please pray for me while I am having tests done on the 21st of this month. Please pray that it isn't anything serious. Thank you, in Jesus name I pray, Amen
 
Lord We Pray for ###, Heal all wounds caused in her salivary Glands, Lord Remove all pain from her, It would be easy and happy for her to praise you and Worship you pain free, We submit this prayer in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Dear God, thank you for all the things you have blesses us with. Tank you for this opportunity that you have given us. Father, I humbly come to you, lifting the prayers of a dear sister. Please hear her pleas and grant her healing. Touch her Lord, with your healing hand and restore back her health. In the name of Jesus, I pray with much love and thanksgiving...Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, I put ### in your loving care Lord. Lord take care of her health especially with the problem she is facing in the saliva gland Lord, by your mercy take it away and end it Lord. Lord all the test that ### has to undergo comes neutral Lord without any problem and is safe Lord. Lord protect her in every moment of her life, comfort her and be with her Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my wife ###. she is undergoing with surgery for cyst removal in her parotid gland near. doctor have taken her for surgery requst u to please pray her operation should went well and she will come back normal
Replies
12
Views
247
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm scared and confused. My mind isn't working very well anymore. I just had a rather 'Frightening' conversation concerning my mental health condition, and about 25 minutes after the conversation I've forgotten what it was that we spoke about. All I know is...
Replies
6
Views
122
In 2020 she had been informed that her job was mandating staffs to get covid testings done. The county staff went to her job to do the tests on everyone. She was at the end of the long line getting tested. Before it got to her she noticed a pattern of the county staffs testing people weren't...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,472
Messages
16,777,365
Members
648,028
Latest member
Haliallanire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom