Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abe

Guest
My wife and I were married 5 1/2 years ago. In a nutshell, I became a very abusive husband physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. About two years ago, I got arrested for domestic violence and started going through treatment for my abuses. I learned a lot and came to a lot of realizations throughout my treatment about the way I was and what my wife had gone through at my hands. We tried to reconcile, but due to my continued lack of skill and faith, I went through with our divorce believing that there was too much damage to repair. After our divorce was finalized, He's not done, but I've come a long way.

We now have reconciled and are planning on getting remarried. I know that our relationship has a lot of healing to go through, but with God's help I know it can be done.

Due to the abusive "Christian" home my wife grew up in, along with what happened in our relationship (when we first met I claimed to be a Christian also), my wife is now really struggling with her faith in God & Christ.

I have begun a fast for this cause and would invite anyone else to join me or if you're currently in a fast, please spend some time praying about this throughout your fast.

My prayer request is for prayers for restoration of trust, restoration of our relationship and our friendship and for God to speak to my wife and establish a relationship with her. I pray for Him to reveal Himself in a way that she understands and to develop a relationship with her that is "custom" between God and her, not connecting the abusive home she grew up in as this is a difficult trigger for her to overcome in establishing a relationship with God.

I love her and I know God loves her and I appreciate any and all prayers received for this.
 
Lord I ask you to help ###'s wife at this time, he has realized he's made mistakes and now that you've started to work in him. He now puts his wife in your hands let You be the one who guides her and shows her the right path. I ask you to please bring back that love into their lives, and let them be a happy family again, I ask for this in the name of the Father, Amen!
 
Please help heal his wife and work in her heart to restore her faith...please help her to trust again Father! Bless this family and continue working great miracles in their life..amen
 
Father, I thank You and praise You for all You have done thus far for this family. How good it is to change our minds (repent) of our sin and come to You for forgiveness and reconciliation. What we cannot do for ourselves, You can! Keep this man of God's heart soft and pliable in Your hands. Let him stay patient and full of loving kindness toward his wife. So that whenever she sees him, she sees Christ in him. For there can never, ever be a greater beauty or handsomeness in a person than "Christ in you." To surrender to You always means victory in our lives in every area. Lord Jesus, help his wife to see the new man, "born again" in Christ, that her husband has become. Old things are passed away. Behold, all things are become new! Bind the strongman that has come against the health of this family and marriage. Render every attack and assignment from hell that has come against this couple powerless. Hedge them round about with Your protection. I confess the precious, shed Blood of Jesus Christ over them both. Bring healing, forgiveness, and complete restoration to this home. Bring the joy of Your salvation once again into the heart and mind of ###'s wife. Bless them in all manner of spiritual, physical, and financial blessings. In Christ the Lord Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Father,

We first want to say Thank You for being our God and our Father! We Thank You Lord, that we have You to come to at anytime, anywhere and in any and every situation. Lord we Thank You for Your precious Son Jesus Christ who sacrificed His life that we may live life to its fullest. Lord, we come in the name of Jesus asking that you would open the pathway for healing for ### and his wife and restore their marriage. As your servant Lord I come realizing that you know what the needs are here. Without saying Lord you alone know what is going on, and all that has ever happened. Lord GOD, I pray that you will allow healing and reconciliation to take place if according to your plans. That whatever hurts or disappointments they have experienced can be mended through the power of your undying eternal Love and your precious HOLY SPIRIT! In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.

Walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!”

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us
 
Heavenly Father, we give you thanks for all the blessings we have received through your kindness. We come before you again, humbly asking for grace. I lift to you the prayers of ### for his wife. May you will renew her heart and strengthen her faith to believe and trust in you. May ### will have patience and determination to support his wife in every step for her faith renewal. Bless their marriage too. Praying in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a financial breakthrough please pray for salvation for all three daughters they are so lost and out of control my youngest is ### and she is a totally out of control pray for my ex-wife she is out of control in mostly attacks us she has ruined my kids by her moral values and she...
Replies
11
Views
187
please pray for my wife ###. she is undergoing with surgery for cyst removal in her parotid gland near. doctor have taken her for surgery requst u to please pray her operation should went well and she will come back normal
Replies
12
Views
251
Please pray for my daughter who is in her first year of medical school. She just started a couple of weeks ago and is overwhelmed with the amount of information and the very fast pace. She is working very hard but is so nervous that she won’t do well. Please help me pray for her to do well in...
Replies
11
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom