Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter vania
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vania

Guest
MY MOM IS ### YEARS OLD. SHE IS IN ### NOW ALL ALONE, SHE NEEDS TO SELL HER HOME THERE SO SHE CAN COME BACK HERE AND HELP ME WITH MY 2 KIDS, I AM SINGLE AND UNEMPLOYED, PLEASE FRIENDS THINK OF MY MOM AND PRAY FOR HER. ### ### IS HER NAME AND SHE IS IN ###.
 
father i pray for ###, plz lord be with them and support them in everything they do and bless them. give good job to ### and free her problems, protect their family in your hands .. in your name i pray amen
 
Lord in the name of Jesus make a way for ### to come live with her daughter and her two children...give ### a job that will meet the needs of her family and something she enjoys doing in Jesus name..
 
Lord help this person to take care of themselves. ###.
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for calmness, and the Peace of Yeshua for me, my mother, sister and in our home. That the woman whom the evil one wants to use to distract me, by visiting our home unexpectedly since December, with the impression that she is visiting our Mom or my sister, will not come here...
Replies
9
Views
186
My mom is currently admitted to the hospital and is very sick. She has fluid in her right lung and will be undergoing a CT scan tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers. I’m praying that her CT scan results will be okay, that her condition will improve, and that she will recover soon. She...
Replies
12
Views
518
Please pray for my mom ### , that her xray shows it was only infection in her lung and it is clearing and that her tumours are shrinking and responding well to treatment and she is with us for many more years in health . Thankyou and bless you for your time .
Replies
13
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom