Please pray for ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your dear father during this challenging time. It has been on our hearts to lift him before the Lord, asking for His healing touch, comfort, and strength. We have prayed that God would grant wisdom to his doctors, peace to his heart, and restoration to his body, trusting in the Great Physician who holds all things in His hands.

If the Lord has answered our prayers and brought healing or relief to your father, we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report. Your testimony could be a blessing and a source of hope to others walking through similar trials. If, however, his health remains a concern, please know that we are still here to stand with you. We invite you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on his behalf with renewed fervor and faith.

May God’s grace surround you and your family as you trust in Him. We pray that His presence would be tangible in this season, bringing hope, strength, and the assurance that He is working all things together for good. We continue to seek Him on your behalf, believing in His power to bring healing and peace.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
130
Recently, because of so many ongoing concerns, I have been struggling with severe insomnia. I often lie awake for hours, unable to fall asleep. Even after taking a strong sleeping medication, I still find it very difficult to sleep, and it has begun to affect my work. Please pray that God will...
Replies
11
Views
251
I would like to ask for a prayer to ask God to help me help me heal I have had faith in him but not enough I pray he will restore me and help me to heal from all the things I dont talk about the deep health issues addiction and I want my kids home please pray for me I desperately need your...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom