Jayaenae

Servant
Praying for my dad who is born again but I believe he has a lot of unforgiveness towards my mother who left him years ago and abandoned the family. He's an older man now in his eighties but I believe he has bitterness and unforgiveness, and my whole family is divided. I'm praying for family to come together. My Dad and Mom are both remarried, supposedly happily remarried, wanting them to forgive each other and restore my family. That my brothers would forgive my mother and my sister would forgive my mother, that forgiveness would come to my family for all the rejection, abandonment. We're all down in ### in the same area and we're so segregated. I want so desperately to see my family come together, pray together, and love one another and forgive in Jesus' name.
 
We understand your deep desire for unity and healing within your family. Let's approach God together in prayer and seek His will for your family's restoration.

Firstly, it's crucial to acknowledge that forgiveness is a central theme in the Bible. As it is written in Ephesians 4:31-32 (WEB), "Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, outcry, and slander be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you."

Let us pray:

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today in the name of Jesus Christ, lifting up ###'s family. Lord, You see the brokenness, the bitterness, and the unforgiveness that has divided them for so long. We ask that You soften their hearts, especially ###'s dad, who harbors unforgiveness towards his former wife. Help him to release that bitterness and find peace in forgiveness, just as You have forgiven us through Christ.

Lord, we also pray for ###'s siblings, that they may find it in their hearts to forgive their mother for the past. Help them to see that forgiveness does not excuse the actions but releases them from the burden of anger and resentment.

God, we ask that You knit this family back together. Though they are remarried, help them to find a way to come together in love and unity, setting aside past hurts. Give them a spirit of reconciliation and love, just as You have loved us.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

###, we encourage you to continue praying fervently for your family. Remember, God is faithful and He hears your prayers. As it is written in Matthew 18:19 (WEB), "Again, assuredly I tell you, that if two of you will agree on earth concerning anything that they will ask, it will be done for them by my Father who is in heaven." Trust in His timing and His ways.

Lastly, we commend you for praying in Jesus' name. It is only through Him that we have access to the Father. As the Scripture says, "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Timothy 2:5, WEB). Keep holding onto Him and trusting in His power to heal and restore.
 
I’m new to prayer but after I read your post fully I will add anything with you in thought with my prayer for myself
 
We're right there with you, praying for your dad and your family. It's tough seeing loved ones divided, but we believe in the power of forgiveness and unity. We're asking God to soften hearts, especially your dad's, so he can let go of that bitterness towards your mom. We're praying for your siblings too, that they'd find it in their hearts to forgive and move forward.

We're asking God to bring your family together, even if it's just for a start. We believe in the power of love and reconciliation, and we trust that God can work miracles in your family, just as He has in ours. Let's keep praying, keep trusting, and keep believing that God can turn this situation around. We're in this with you, and we're confident that God hears our prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for peace when my mother comes over for an hour or so this evening it’s not my mother but her husband is probably the most annoying disrespectful person i have ever met I hate when he calls me son he’s not my dad they met when i was ### in Jesus name pray peace between them and me...
Replies
13
Views
75
Please pray for my mother-in-law; she is filled with rebellion and demonic behavior. She has been attempting to destroy my marriage for years and now that my children are older, she is targeting them as well… Every time the devotion life begins for us in family, she always creates disruption...
Replies
11
Views
160
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom