Please pray for ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hello,

Asking for prayers for my Dad. He's ### and was admitted to the hospital last night with cellulitis and an e Coli infection in his blood.
Praying for a fast and full recovery.

Thank you!
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with humble hearts, lifting up ###'s father who has been admitted to the hospital with cellulitis and an E. coli infection in his blood. Lord, You are the Great Physician, and we trust in Your healing power. Your Word says in Jeremiah 17:14, "Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me, and I will be saved: for you are my praise."

We pray for a swift and complete recovery for this beloved father. Grant wisdom and discernment to the medical team attending to him so that they may provide the best care possible. In Psalm 41:3, it is written, "The Lord will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness." May Your healing touch be upon him, bringing restoration to his body and peace to his mind.

Lord, we also ask for strength and comfort for ### and the entire family during this challenging time. Remind them of Your presence and Your promise in Isaiah 41:10, "Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness."

We place this situation in Your capable hands, trusting in Your love and mercy. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you both and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
I’m sorry about your dad’s health condition, friend. I just said a prayer for him, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand, give him the relief he needs and surround your family with His peace and strength. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).
 
Good news, everyone! The infection is completely gone - no more eColi in the blood! He's getting released today! Thank you Lord and thank you for all your prayers. 🥰
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our ### month old baby just got admitted to tge hospital with a fever and a bacterial infection. Please pray for her recovery.
Replies
11
Views
211
Hi all Tomorrow my dad ### will get admitted for his low iron, the doctor will give him an iron drip and maybe a blood transfusion, his iron is really low... Our lord and savior JESUS CHRIST has come so far for us and I know that HE will cover my dad during his hospital stay, please can you pray...
Replies
8
Views
170
Hello my mother just called me to tell me I need to take my dad to the hospital after work today he is having trouble breathing and not doing well. His birthday is tomorrow and God willing he will be ###. I am so sad and worried for him I ask to please pray for God to heal my dad and help him...
Replies
6
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom