Pray he meets his mate soon. He is so jaded and so ready to be settled down and happy. Please send this Angel to him. Let her be special and wonderful and God-loving.
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus Name asking that you send an angel to ###. Let her be special and wonderful and god loving. Let her bring joy and peace to ###'s life. Help ### to find his mate soon and to be settled down and happy. We thank you for your grace and mercy and ask that you answer this prayer in Jesus Name. Amen.
Be assured of my prayers for you, ###, ###! May our Heavenly father surround him with His loving presence, fill him with His joy, and show him His best plan for his life. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this scripture: “Cast all your anxiety on Him, for He cares for you.” (1 Peter 5:7).
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!
Psalm 37:4:Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.
God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
Hi everyone, please pray to Jesus Christ our lord to pray for me as my arms got hurt and now my left hand and wrist is swollen 😢, my partner of ### years passed away last year and I’m so very lost and my heart hurts every day as my whole world has been taken away , together for ### years he was...
Life in my color comes back healed I have my sight healed please is healed I finally get my Man of dreams that stays with me I have my uncommon favor greatly to get a New home where I can be myself and have my 3 Offsprings over a Man my Mom can come over greatlyyyyy..Life in I get cat food dry...
My son ### has a doctor appointment today and going is very hard for him mentally. Please pray and ask God if my son can get himself ready and mentally and physically handle the appointment. Please let them understand him with kindness. Please pray that if he has to do a blood test that God will...