Please pray for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters please pray for my ### ### who’s on aged care not eating much . My ### who feeds her day and night struggles . I try but also struggle. Thank you 🙏
Replies
12
Views
351
Please pray my husband would stop drinking. He has stopped before and our marriage becomes so great. We have a grandbaby on the way and I have encouraged him to stop. He has a drinking problem. He has cut back a lot but it’s still a problem and I am hoping for a peaceful life and joyous time...
Replies
10
Views
163
I am a born again Christian devotee and ascetic only choosing scriptures and prayer and a relationship with Christ but the discomfort and fears of my past new age beliefs dont go away easily. I remember everything they believe. I know every detail of how they think backwards and forwards. This...
Replies
14
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom