Please pray for ###

nadia arul

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear friend. Please pray for my ###. She can't pass urine. Already 3 day. We all worried about her health. She also got slightly breathing problem. Please pray for her.
 
Dear friend. Please pray for my mother. She can't pass urine. Already 3 day. We all worried about her health. She also got slightly breathing problem. Please pray for her.
Merciful Father,
We pray for healing for this mother. Help her breathing to recover fully. Heal her kidneys and whatever else may be causing problems...you know all things God. Grant her strength, comfort and peace. Give her loved ones the peace that surpasses all understanding.
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 
Dear friend. Please pray for my ###. She can't pass urine. Already 3 day. We all worried about her health. She also got slightly breathing problem. Please pray for her.
Read Bible, pray to HIM, Don't worry believer's are going to see a new miracle by HIM, our KING glory is coming, I pray for you in JESUS name Amen ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 
My friend, I'm praying for your mother.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal the mother. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually. Father I ask that You would remove all of her discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Brothers and sisters in jesus name. As informed earlier my mother her both the kidneys are failed, dialysis is going on already 6 times underwent and got discharged, at this age above ### . This process is very dangerous. She is not passing urine and this leads to dangerous...
Replies
8
Views
121
I'm so worried about ###. She has heart and breathing issues and other health issues. Please pray for her. My family is also just going through a lot right now and I feel like giving up.🙏💔
Replies
12
Views
119
Please pray that she learns the math problems and studies enough to feel confident for tomorrow’s test . please pray that she learns the maths problems and that her tutor helps
Replies
10
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom