Please pray for me. I have a doctor appointment on Friday May 21st at 9:30am, because I have pain in both of my elbows and I have acid reflux really bad. I can’t sleep at night for the pain in my elbows and the discomfort of the acid reflux hurting my stomach and burning my throat, so please pray that God will help me and that the doctor can find a solution. I already take omeprazole for my acid reflux, but it isn’t helping me, so please say a prayer for me that everything will be alright when I go to the doctor. Thank You for your prayers.
Have faith in HIM. Be a believer in HIM. Read bible Mark 16:17, 11:22-26. Apply any kind of oil on your pain part, if possible take anointing oil from Church. Pray pray pray. I Pray for you in JESUS name Amen ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 
I
Please pray for me. I have a doctor appointment on Friday May 21st at 9:30am, because I have pain in both of my elbows and I have acid reflux really bad. I can’t sleep at night for the pain in my elbows and the discomfort of the acid reflux hurting my stomach and burning my throat, so please pray that God will help me and that the doctor can find a solution. I already take omeprazole for my acid reflux, but it isn’t helping me, so please say a prayer for me that everything will be alright when I go to the doctor. Thank You for your prayers.
prayed for you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My appointment with the TIF surgeon did not go well. He admitted to getting my medical brief and also admitted to not reading it. I worked very hard and in pain on that thing. I had paper clips as tabs on every report. I numbered paragraphs and put a table of contents. He could have learned my...
Replies
17
Views
352
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###, ###, and ###'s salvation. Please pray for me and my upcoming (Monday afternoon) appointment with an eye doctor. My left eye has been 'bothering' me quite a bit lately. Please pray also for my stomach issues and ask God to Help me with my...
Replies
10
Views
183
My son ### has a doctor appointment today and going is very hard for him mentally. Please pray and ask God if my son can get himself ready and mentally and physically handle the appointment. Please let them understand him with kindness. Please pray that if he has to do a blood test that God will...
Replies
10
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom