Please pray for ###

I’m asking for prayers in the name of Jesus blood. I want all virus and infection disease remove from my body every marrow of my bone and soul I rebuke this disease. Please pray for me I have ask Jesus to forgive me for my sins and know he has forgiven me and now I will forever glorify him.

Oh, we have some Glorious Promises from God/Jesus found in His Word, the Bible my friend! We can speak; I am healed by Jesus' stripes! I am the Righteousness of God in Christ! No weapon formed against me can prosper in Jesus! No sickness is allowed in nor near me in Jesus! The very beasts of the field are at peace with me in Jesus! Thank You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!

If you search for a phrase followed by KJV the internet will find where that is in scripture my friend :)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been a smoker for probably ### years and the Lord Saved Me and I Don’t have the Strength in myself to quit. I also need pray to stop pain medication that I take from a Dr for my pain in my Collapsed back and bone disease . Even though it’s legal I want to be Sober minded Before My Lord. My...
Replies
6
Views
108
Praise God, I am writing to ask you to please keep my husband, in your Bernaar prayers. On ###, we received some medical results that showed several worrying observations in his blood and immune-system tests. In particular, the doctors found an unusually high number of B lymphocytes and an...
Replies
10
Views
43
Hi everyone please pray to Jesus Christ for me to heal inside and outside, my partner passed away one year ago and I’m mentally and physically not ok 💔😢, I’m pray to Jesus Christ my arms heal and my teeth heal too , hopefully a speedy healing recovery and no infection or scarring and my teeth...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,477
Messages
16,811,513
Members
650,824
Latest member
Dwoumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom