Thavhud

Disciple of Prayer
He is in the hospital again with kidney failure from the cancer. We have to get his bun or kidney function down to 20. It is now 74. If it doesn’t go down, he will not be able to continue chemo and the doctor feels the cancer will be too advanced to treat. That means he has the weekend, that’s it, or he will be overcome by the cancer and die. God please help us. You helped us feed him so his platelets increased from 22 to 250; we killed that hurdle. Please please help us get his bun down. The doctor said the cancer only has a 10-20% chance to respond to the chemo, but he wants to live. We need him to live. I need him to live. Please God please help us. Please everyone please pray for my dad. I don’t know what to do. We have worked so hard to overcome all the challenges and I have been praying for help every day. God please help us. I am so tired and would do anything to make him live. Please help us. Please everyone please pray for us. I really need your help. Please help me, God. Please help us.
 
Praying for your dad God bless
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


I stand in agreement with you and I'm praying for God's blessing over your father. Heavenly Father I pray that You would restore this man from cancer and make him whole again, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
I will keep your father in my prayers.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY for our very dear Brother ### who is passing pure blood when he goes to the bathroom. He previously lost a kidney removed due to cancer...which came after him being healed by God of another cancer. So the enemy has it out for this precious brother who is also a missionary & so the...
Replies
9
Views
111
Please pray for I am going for check up as my foots get swelling edima after sitting long in office and also my face is having little swelling. I need to go for blood check up for kidney function, liver function, 2d echo, ECG etc. Earlier I had angiopasty in ### ### by placing ### stents in my...
Replies
12
Views
224
Please pray for my wife as her back hurts she has ckd so we always worry about her kidneys now I think it’s because she was helping me life cases of water the other day and she was only able to use her one hand (the side that hurts) to help me I think she twisted the wrong way picking them up...
Replies
6
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,044
Messages
16,783,865
Members
648,612
Latest member
Zeolarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom