Please pray for ###

vonebrown

Prayer Warrior
My husband ### just left me for another woman. He has been having an affair for sometime. I am devastated right now. I didn't want a divorce please I was standing on God's word hopeing he would save my marriage. But this happened anyway. I'm so heartbroken.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my marriage forgiveness and healing within please pray that ### somehow sees the best in me again i’m getting help to stop looking at things i shouldn’t please pray for me pray that ### years from now we can both look back and be thankful that either of us never decided to...
Replies
11
Views
157
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
164
Please pray as I am so heartbroken. My husband of 13 years left me for someone else. I'm dealing with anxiety and pain.
Replies
8
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,460
Messages
16,811,387
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom