Please pray for ### & ###

Powers

Beloved of All
Father, I pray for livable wage & health benefits for my ### and me in new jobs search. God, I pray always protect us in health, safety & driving especially until we have medical coverage. Father, thanks for all this. God bless & thank YOU for your prayers, in Jesus' name I pray Amen.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need urgent prayer. I recently purchased a home, but it has turned out to have serious undisclosed problems. As a result of manipulation and deception, I have already lost a significant amount of money, and I am now in a very difficult financial situation with no means to cover the repairs...
Replies
10
Views
239
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for blessings. Protect my son driving. I pray silent needs in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
14
Views
236
I am in need of prayer that Jesus will keep me safe from apartment surveillance and Jesus will protect my privacy, safety and security. I am asking Jesus will bless me on my job that no weapon formed against me or my job will prosper. Jesus will let me know what to do concerning me getting...
Replies
5
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom