Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
So earlier this week I posted a prayer request for myself about getting tested for STDs. I had the test done and a few of them came back and tested positive for an STD called trichomoniasis. I am waiting to hear back from the doctor about the other STDs I was tested for and there is a chance I could possibly have more than one. This whole experience is absolutely devastating. I am having a hard time accepting myself and this whole thing. I'm really hoping I do not have something else that cannot be cured. Please pray for me, I need the prayers. I am extremely depressed and upset about this. I really appreciate the people who have already been praying for me. Thanks so much!
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Father God, We seek your mercy upon this situation. Father God, I ask that you rebuke these STD's and renew this person's mind according to your will, plan, and purpose. Father minister to this person's soul and grant them peace of mind. Thank you Lord God for your grace and mercy despite ourselves. Thank you for the Throne of Grace. All glory and honor is yours Lord God. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for I am going for check up as my foots get swelling edima after sitting long in office and also my face is having little swelling. I need to go for blood check up for kidney function, liver function, 2d echo, ECG etc. Earlier I had angiopasty in ### ### by placing ### stents in my...
Replies
12
Views
230
In 2020 she had been informed that her job was mandating staffs to get covid testings done. The county staff went to her job to do the tests on everyone. She was at the end of the long line getting tested. Before it got to her she noticed a pattern of the county staffs testing people weren't...
Replies
10
Views
162
Please pray for my daughter who is in her first year of medical school. She just started a couple of weeks ago and is overwhelmed with the amount of information and the very fast pace. She is working very hard but is so nervous that she won’t do well. Please help me pray for her to do well in...
Replies
11
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,648
Members
650,307
Latest member
Hymorueview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom