Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaiJess

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus thank You for everything that You have given in my life. Lord Jesus please bless me at work. Today I did something wrong. I was worried that I'm gonna ruin everything. Please help me in this situation. Lord Jesus tonight finally I have got all things done and I have moved to the new place. Please bless this place Lord as I live here with my friend. Please keep all the bad things away from us. Please bless us so then we can live peacefully. Please bless our friendship. Lord Jesus thank You that You have sent many nice people around me that are always there to help me. Lord Jesus please bless me financially. Bless me so I can help my family financially. Lord Jesus at this time I'm pretty sad and disappointed as many people still think bad things about me and talking behind my back. Lord I believe that You can help me in this situation. Lord Please forgive me in everything that I have done wrong. Please bless everyone else with their needs. Let Your will be done. Hallelujah. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God, break the hand of the enemy off my life. I don't know how much more torment I can take. I spent 4days working on the filing and kept encountering set backs, I pray the filings get accepted with no issues, please let the judge find in favor that the I am not responsible for his fees...
Replies
9
Views
146
Father i pray for this person to see the light ###. and please help me to get my own place employ me or help me financially I pray for ### to see in JESUS name amen
Replies
12
Views
148
My wife is constantly cursing at me, and wishing bad things on me. She is always saying she wants God to curse me. These are not Christian things to say, and she is always demanding apologies to try to get control over me or feel more powerful. It is really exhausting, she is trying to control...
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom