Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbn

Servant of All
Lord please help me to bring back my job. I only have limited time in this foreign country and I need your help to please make way to enlighten the management thru ms. ###, BS, and C.### to consider my hard work and offer my job back. Please Lord I humbly asking your help. Thank you for a new day I believe that you will help me in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
214
Please pray for me and my family, I need a good job so that I can provide a good, safe, stable home for my family and myself and my kids' mother and I constantly fight and I don’t want to do that anymore. I just want us to be a happy, healthy family. I have hardly any help at all from anyone and...
Replies
8
Views
149
Hey guys, will you please pray for me? I entered this new hospital last ### and got a heavy portfolio unexpectedly. I worked my best but often i could not finish my portfolio job as my supervisor expect me to cover counter jobs despite couldnt understand my workload compared to others. I...
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom