Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaiJess

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus thank You for a wonderful day. Lord Jesus thank You that ### has texted me. I am so happy. Lord Jesus I am really sorry that I haven't been to church. Please forgive me in everything that I've done wrong. Lord Jesus please bless my days at work please help me so then I can stay here longer. Please help my family financially. Thank You once again for everything that You have given in my life. Please bless everyone else. Let Your will be done. hallelujah. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please heal and restore me from this hurt and pain. Please deliver me from the control of the enemy that he no longer has control over my kids or life. I pray that I will be clear minded, focused, strength, drive and motivation to meet the deadline to file the objection for attorney's fee...
Replies
10
Views
151
Hi all, I am asking for prayers for ###: Info from his post As many of you know, over the last 3½ to 4 years, my wife, ###, has been battling a rare neurodegenerative disease called Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP). It has taken a tremendous toll on her body, and it has also affected me, our...
Replies
11
Views
522
I need help I feel hardened and growing increasingly less and less convicted of sin please pray that God would bring me a sound mind, forgive me and grant me repentance again please pray that he would restore to me the years that the enemy has stolen for Jesus Christ came so that we might have...
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom