Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need to read a stack of documents and write a response, and meet a deadline. Pray that I can concentrate, focus on what needs to be done, that I find everything important that I need for this, do a good job, and meet a deadline.

Also, that my computer and printer do not have any problems.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can compile compelling evidence before the deadline, for strength, motivation and hope to file the response. Also, that the judges will see the truth and how it will be aiding in the coercive controlling behavior. That when ### visits it will be a very enjoyable and memorable...
Replies
11
Views
164
God please heal and restore me from this hurt and pain. Please deliver me from the control of the enemy that he no longer has control over my kids or life. I pray that I will be clear minded, focused, strength, drive and motivation to meet the deadline to file the objection for attorney's fee...
Replies
10
Views
151
Please pray for me, my mother is speaking completely irrational deadlines with and for things she cannot control, once again trying to dictate what I should be doing with my life as far as jobs, etc., as you know I have been getting more serious with the things I personally want with my own...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom