Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbn

Servant of All
Lord please help me bring my job back. Please make way tomorrow Friday I will comeback to my work. I thank you for oh Lord for granting my prayer. Glory to you Lord Almighty. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Father, if it is according to Your will, we together lift up this prayer so that ### can get back to ### work again. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi From Friday my husband and I are suffering from the stomach flu, he has bad diarrhoea and I had bad vomiting now we are still not well... Our stomachs are still paining, uneasy and queasy... We are really in discomfort... We cannot eat or even drink enough liquid... Please pray that the Lord...
Replies
16
Views
243
My eyes are acting up. Please, dont let me lose my eyesight, oh Lord. Please help me. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
225
Pray for my brother ### he's sick right now pray the Lord will help him to get well quickly so he can go back to work Friday and pray for protection for both of us from evil and protection over my home too and a good sleep thanks thank you for request site for praying for my brother
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom