Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
please pray that I can have the job I applied for, I really need it and pray that I can have a good planning!

thank you and God bless you!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
89
Please pray for me. I lost my job in April 2026 and after 5 months still have no offer. Pray that God would have mercy and provide a good, stable job soon, so I can return to work and pay my bills. Pray also for peace and strength as I wait. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
101
I have been searching for a job for the past month, and a few days ago, an opportunity I have been dreaming and praying for opened up at ###: ### Director, ### Process Development. I applied immediately with all my heart and hope. Please pray for me that, if this opportunity is meant for me, God...
Replies
12
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom