Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmagruder

Prayer Warrior
Hello friends. My husband and I are having our first baby. I have miscarried previously. It was emotionally and physically painful. So far baby is good but I have been having pain. Please pray our baby is healthy in all aspects--- physically, mentally, developmentally, and spiritually. Please pray for our baby. God bless all of you and your prayers and blessings.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Our dear God,

Most people tend to take sex for granted and end up with children at an early or unprepared stage, but some people like this couple are actively praying and hoping to bear one of your creations.

This couple here, deserves a great gift, a gift from You that they will cherish and take good care of.

I pray that by Your grace, that the gift You have bestowed upon them would develop into a very fine baby, a baby that would bring them joy and happiness and that would bond them. I also pray that this child would be a living legacy of how great and powerful you are, and that it be an instrument of love, not only to the parents but to the whole church.

I Jesus' name,

Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
I too experienced the pain and heartache of miscarriage. So I pray for you that the Lord God, who knows better than we all, to bless and keep you and your unborn child. I pray that He keep the child in His hands now through birth, and all the days of the child's life. I pray that no matter what happens the Lord give you strength. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God answered my prayers for a baby and blessed me with 2 babies with heartbeats that I saw on the screen just 6 days ago. I am now in hospital with heavy bleeding and it looks like my babies are slipping away from me. Please pray for my babies, that either a miracle can save them so me and my...
Replies
10
Views
239
Our ### month old baby just got admitted to tge hospital with a fever and a bacterial infection. Please pray for her recovery.
Replies
11
Views
214
Please pray for healing of baby ### as he is not well. Pray that God heals him completely so he can play and be a happy baby.
Replies
11
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom