please pray for ###, ### will be going for interviews ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me as I will be going for interview on Tuesday at 9am. Thank Jesus for the opportunity and ask Jesus to turn this to a job offer.
Replies
5
Views
219
I have 3 interviews this week abd would love prayer over them as I need a job
Replies
13
Views
172
I have three phone interviews for three different jobs tomorrow. Please pray that God will allow at least one of these jobs to work out (or that something will come next week; I'm very hopeful about one of the jobs I'm interviewing for tomorrow in particular) and that, if these jobs sound good...
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom