Please pray for ### who has been ...

Chemrysh

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### who has been diagnosed with Cancer...heal her dear Lord.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray for this individual as they are going through this difficult time in their life. I ask that you be with them and guide them through this trial. Grant them wisdom and remind them of the hope that they have in you.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for ###'s complete healing.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all cancer and all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I plead the stripes and precious Blood of Jesus over this dear lady and ask You Father God to send your healing power flowing through her body in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Please pray for ### who has been diagnosed with Cancer...heal her dear Lord.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I beg you to pray for ###, who has been isolating because of self hatred and shame. He doesn’t allow himself to step closer to God or happiness, because he feels unworthy and dirty. If you don’t mind, please pray for his healing and for our reunion in love. Thank you all
Replies
9
Views
177
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
124
Parents are not responding to the message and the student hasn’t been back since last week, on attendance it showed he will be on vacation so I was expecting him to be back by today. Please pray so he comes back safely so he can grow and learn
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,775
Messages
16,803,484
Members
650,290
Latest member
Chuytar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom