Please Pray For Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

JANgahere

Prayer Warrior
I'm about to confront my ### year old step daughter. Over the weekend my husband/her dad was away on a surf trip & I had some friends stay over. She went into their bags & stole from them, the items were found @ the back of her wardrobe. I then also found out she has had her boyfriend's name tattoo'd to her shoulder. I'm going to give her the opportunity to tell him herself rather than me tell him so I pray that her heart be softened & prepared for me & that I would have courage & the right words cause honestly I'm scared!
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS "HE"
 
Lord we ask that you prepare this young girl's heart for the talk that a caring stepmother is about to deliver. Let this mother be guided by your Holy Spirit as she endeavors to talk to this troubled young girl. Bring honesty, harmony, and peace to this family and may they seek you first in all things. Thank you Lord in Jesus' name, amen.
 
```
Do not fear!​
Isaiah 41:10​
"Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for blessings. Protect my son driving. I pray silent needs in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
14
Views
238
I need prayers in Jesus' name for me and my family. So much going on. I feel like the devil is working against us.
Replies
8
Views
142
I am desperately in need of your prayers. I am suffering from ptosis (droopy eyelids). At times it is very painful. I cannot read as much as I would like to now because of this eye issue. I feel so worried and unhappy that I feel frustrated and I just feel like crying. I cannot take it. It is...
Replies
8
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,019
Messages
16,817,880
Members
651,140
Latest member
SilverBlush

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom